In the setting of the Hautes Alpes
Hotel in Embrun near the Lac de Serre Ponçon
Couple’s 5-night stay summer 2023
Enjoy 5 nights in a room with half-board in a lodge with private terrace, or in the hotel in an air-conditioned room....access to the Perle d'Eau Spa 1hr per day, heated swimming pool and numerous activities from the hotel.
Couple’s 7-night stay summer 2023
Enjoy an offer with half-board for 7 nights.
In a lodge with a private terrace, or at the hotel in cosy and warm decor, it’s up to you to choose....
With direct access to the swimming pool, and one hour’s access to the Perle d'Eau Spa included in this rate.
Charming hotel between Lakes and the Mountains
- Relaxing and the Art of Living
- The view of the surrounding mountains
- The restaurant with local products
- The Perle d'Eau Spa with its very natural decor
The story started in the 1970s when the Lejeune family from Paris fell in love with the place by the edge of the lac de Serre Ponçon and built a hotel there. For the family, being in the Hautes-Alpes already felt like you were in Provence, which is where the name Les Bartavelles came from, recalling the royal partridges Pagnol loved so much. Eliane and Jacques Jaume bought the hotel in 1985, and have been developing the company ever since. Since then, the hotel has continually developed thanks to all that Nancy Jaume and her husband Christophe Pernin put into it. The Perle d'Eau Spa opened its doors in 2008 and was renovated in 2020 in a muted and private atmosphere; an outdoor heated pool, its restaurant La Table de Paul where fresh and local products are showcased; as well as 43 cosy rooms.
- 31 air-conditioned rooms in the main building
- 12 non-air conditioned rooms in a lodge in the grounds
- Perle d'Eau Spa, massages and treatments for a supplement
- 3 reception/meeting rooms
- Pets allowed (€10/jour)
- Telephone reception 24/7
- Reception room for weddings
- The hotel can be entirely privatised on request
- A bar with a wide range of world whiskies, gin & signature cocktails
- Pétanque ground, tennis court, table tennis, games for children
- Outdoor pool heated from 15 May to 15 June
- Electrically assisted bicycle hire
- Airport/station shuttle on request
- Tesla recharge points for electric cars
- Large shaded 3-hectare grounds
- Large private & secure car park
- Outdoor lounge space
- A large terrace open at lunchtime and in the evening for the restaurant